Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ozzi Sushi Bar Review

It’s 2:30, and after hours of shopping up and down the streets of Downtown Miami I found myself in unfamiliar territory. Walking along this random uninspiring block … I would have missed the place, but there it was! Ozzi Sushi Bar.



Definitely didn’t know what to expect but I was captivated by the setup. The concept of having boats circling in the river is amazing. Not only does it bring a vivid atmosphere to the restaurant but rely on your eyes to pick the food you want to eat. It’s certainly great for lunch when you only want to seat down and grab something to eat instantly. The place was clean, neat, the staff was friendly, and the food was tasty.

The plates are color coded and the corresponding price chart is on the wall. Plates range from $1.50-$3.50 . For sushi coinsurers, the selection may leave something to be desired. But for me… the selection was more than enough.


I had the Mango Crab Guava Roll and Maki Nutella Banana for dessert. YUM! I’ll definitely go back in the near future.

BOTTOM LINE: Give it a shot and be sure to try the dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment